Monday, October 5, 2009

Punkin Patch Pics!

We had a gorgeous Saturday here in NWA this weekend! Lots of fun activities planned as well! Friday night my Dad called and asked if he could take Maddox to the Mountie vs. War Eagle game. Maddox LOVES football games, so of course he went! I learned a big lesson....DO NOT TELL A 2 YEAR OLD THEY ARE GOING SOMEWHERE FUN UNTIL IT IS TIME TO LEAVE. I mistakenly told Maddox "Grandad is taking you to the ball game!" about an hour before Dad was actually coming to get him. Maddox was pacing the door, calling for Grandad, cheering for the Mounties....it was crazy! I snapped a pic before they left:

On to Saturday, my sister and her family came in for a visit...it has been a long time since we all were together so we planned a fun Saturday at the Corn Maze in Missouri. We all had lunch at my house and then drove on North. The "Right Choices Corn Maze" is a must for anyone within driving distance...the kids loved it (actually, we all did!). There was a cow train, tractors, corn box (just like a sandbox but filled with corn), farm animals, slides, pony rides, hay rides, and a giant corn maze. I think we did every single activity there was.....we were there for FOUR hours!!

Here are the kids leaving on the cow train.....


Maddox on the cow train...he ended up moving seats to sit with his cousin sloan!

Maddox got to sit on a real tractor...what a big deal that is to my boy!


Here is Sloan, Maddox, and Margaux all on the tree swings:
Cousins all together for the hay ride!

Family Portrait...NOT, Maddox is not a picture taker!

Grandad and Ganmommy with all the grandkids: Maddox loved watching the tractor behind us on the hay ride!
Here's my lil "punkin face"...

Maddox loved this slide...you went down sitting on a piece of wood....I'm not gonna lie, I was nervous about splinters!
The kids in the corn maze:

Sweet picture...to bad Maddox was being honory and wouldn't let me get a good shot of him!

After that we all came back to my house, ordered Mexican take out and the boys all
watched the Razorback game. Me, Kim, and Sloan all left and did my favorite thing...SHOP!!

Now I'm off to yet another pumpkin patch with my friend Amber....more pictures to come of our kids;)!!

9 comments:

Jill said...

Looks like you had a great time. Your little boys are so handsome in their little matching outfits!

Kim at Scarlett Boutique said...

We missed you Saturday night, but looks like you guys had a great time! We are actually planning on taking everyone up there this weekend after the Razorback game, can't wait!

Amanda Rooney said...

Oh Amy...this looks like SOOO much fun!! Totally puts me in the mood for FALL!!

Unknown said...

great pics! we have a corn maze relatively close to us too and are going to try it this year for the first time! looks like fun!

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh!!! They are TOOOOOO SWEET! Love the pics... looks like so much fun!

You're such a cute mommy!!!

Bamawhitney said...

Looks like a whole lot of fun!!

Alissa said...

Love me some punkin patch! It looks like the cousins had a great time together. They are all beautiful kiddo's! And your dad holding Maddox shows me just how TALL he is, what a big boy!!!

Eliza said...

That cow train looks like fun! So cute!

My new blog is up, would love to have you visit!

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable!!!! Looks like you guys are having a blast!!! Good luck with the home show, too!!!