Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4 Nights Celebrating the 4th!!!

Get ready for some PICTURES!!!!!!!!! whew!!!!! Our fourth was jam packed!!!! We started Friday night at a Couples Cupcake War party at my friend Melisa's house. Such a fun party!!! I laughed A LOT!!! We were judged on taste and presentation. (my team won Presentation!!)

Here are all the girls! We all live in the same 'hood!!


We each were paired with another couple and had a table set up with the ingredients we needed;).


And directions....I loved step two!!


Me and Dave!!





We also had to make a storyboard. That may have been the best, most funny part!!!


Jake and Jesse were the judges;)


Partner Kelly and I with our storyboard. ;)


David and Steve doing our presentation.


Our "shadow valley summer cupcakes!!!"


After the party was over, Drew busted out the fireworks!!!


On to Saturday....we headed to the lake with the Hutchinsons and Lufkins. A little tired from the previous night....but we celebrated on......;)


Maddox LOVES a picture:/


Sweet Anabelle;)





That night we grilled out and had our parents over. Also shot our fireworks. Cruz was seriously scared, so he watched inside with Grandad!


We bought the coolest lanterns!!!!





On to Sunday, look at my sweet baby:


Sailor, Sadie, and Cruz all in smocked flag outfits;)


I bought these cute things from signed, sealed, delivered for 50% off!!!;);)





Our family;)! We had a gender reveal party to attend Sunday night at my friend Ashley's parents house! So fun!!

















Each person had a mustache if they thought it was a boy, bow if they thought it was a girl.


It was a BOY!!!!! Congrats Aaron and Tiffany!!!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my SUPER FAB iPad

4 comments:

Melissa said...

What a FUN weekend for you! I love all the pictures and I was so glad to see you on Sunday! I LOVED your dress!

kimmie said...

Looks like such a fun weekend!! I love the picture of your family all in your red white and blue! I also love your dress, you wear the cutest clothes...where do you shop?

Ashley said...

Loved this weekend!! We are so blessed to have good friends!!! The pics are fab! Hate I missed the cupcake war, whawhoo so fun!

LOVE YOU!!!

Jill said...

Your 4th outfit was so cute! You always do the most fun looking things...and look awfully cute while you're doing them! :-) I love your decorations by your front door too!