Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Blog Hop: Favorite Picture

I'm participating in a blog hop today and the theme is pick your favorite picture. This seems impossible to me....I have so many of my kids I love. So I think I'm going to pick a favorite picture of me and David.

This picture is one of my favorites because we were on the BEST trip ever: Cabo San Lucas!!! It was in 2006, before kids. We stayed at the Hilton in Los Cabos, which is one of the nicest places I have ever been...and we travel a lot! It was a trip with his work, so on this particular night we got to get all dressed up and go to a nice dinner. It's not artsy, black and white, super cool, but...I love this pic:

And I have to throw in one with the boys....this one sums up my life with these 2...CRAZAY!

***!***

MckLinky Blog Hop

11 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Looks like a great trip.
Just stopping by via the blog hop to say hello!

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/blog-hopping-pics.html

Brandi said...

That's a great picture of you and your hubby, and your boys are so cute! Thanks for stopping by. :-)

Tara Gibson said...

great pictures! and what a fun game :)

Tara Gibson said...

great pictures! and what a fun game :)

Moms On The Go said...

Great photos, good looking family!

Happy Hopping!

Proud Parents of Halainah Grace said...

There's nothing like vacation memories...stopping in to say hello from the hop!

Deanna

TheAtticGirl said...

What a cute family! Dropping by from the blog hop.

http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2009/07/mcklinky-blog-hop-whyd-mama-put-me-in.html

The Royal Family said...

Love the crazy pic! HA HA HA

Check out my giveaway: http://bzzagentroyalty.blogspot.com/2009/07/giveaway-monday-cupcakes.html

HOP HOP HOP
The Buzz,
Brandy

annies home said...

great before and after post and picture looks like your smile tells the story

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

A great picture....and I love your blog header....will be back to read more of your blog...

http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

Courtney said...

Great photos of you and the boys!