Sunday, August 9, 2009

Stuff, Stuff, and More Stuff to Blog about!

Thursday night was our Annual Friendship Dinner at church...if you live around NWA, I go to Church at Pinnacle Hills in Rogers...anyways, I hosted a table, which meant I got to decorate it...FUN! I love stuff like this!

It was a dinner for all women and the theme was "Summer Wedding". They picked this theme because our women's ministry director, Kathy Ferguson, is getting married and moving. So it was kind of a good bye as well. And let me just say how much I LOVE her and we are all going to miss her at our church!!!

I picked pink, black, and a bit of blue for our table. Super fun colors! AND, super fun girls at my table! Fellow blogger, Ashley, Serenity, Tonya, Michelle, and 2 of her friends. We had a great time and there was a great lesson on the importance of friendships. I am so lucky to have such great friends in my life! Love to all my girls!







Friday we got together with Amanda and Neely, Serenity and her girls Ashlyn and Kheringtyn, and Heather and Eden for a playdate picnic at the park. Great idea, but WAY too hot. It was fun while the shade lasted, but after that it was time to go. I did get one pic of Maddox and Neely having their very first picnic...these two are just so cute together!


This morning we had all the best intentions of going to church. I got up early, got the kids dressed in their Sunday best, showered, dressed, got David up and in the shower...things were going smoothly and we were actually going to make it 0n time......

Until, Maddox started crying...he has had tummy problems since Friday...in case you want to know the details...he hasn't been able to "go"...Sorry, TMI, I know! So David gave him some medicine that I will NOT go into detail about, but lets just say I wasn't sending him to childcare at church for when it did finally kick in! Yuck!

But just look at how cute these two were this morning if we HAD made it to church. There is nothing like a little boy in these sweet smocked outfits! My Dad got Cruz's for him at Christmas, and Maddox's is a hand me down from my friend, Amber. Maddox LOVES his because it has a police car on it!

7 comments:

Lea Liz said...

so cute!! Smocked outfits are aodrable!

Rachel said...

Wow! What a morning!! The boys are too cute in those pics!

Ruthanne said...

Oh my! Poor guy - our crew never seems to suffer that problem - it's always the other! ;D

Amanda Rooney said...

Oh My Word....what a small world!! I went to Rogers earlier this summer with my husband and we stayed at the Embassy Suites right over by Pinnacles Hills. Absolutely beautiful church!!

Our church does and annual Christmas women's dinner, and we, too decorate tables. Crazy fun!!

Hope you're little one is feeling better now!!

Bamawhitney said...

The table looks great!

Alissa said...

Well, Maddox is at least looking like he feels great!!! This is something Donavon struggles with daily, fun stuff-HA!

Heather said...

We had fun too - I think I like the playdates more than Eden!