Thursday, January 7, 2010

We're Snowed In!!

There has been snow on the ground here since Sunday night. It hasn't melted and it just keeps getting colder!!!!! The high today is, like, EIGHT degrees!!! The low on Saturday is going to be -1 degree....buuuurrrrrr!!!

We ventured out a few times this week just to fight the cabin fever. Tuesday we met Amber and kids at Jump Zone (a gym full of giant inflateables)....along with every other parent in NWA...guess we weren't the only ones ready to get out!

Yesterday we went to Mimi's Cafe with a group of friends and then walked around Target for a while just to get out of the house.

But today it is so cold we are not leaving....probably won't leave the house much tomorrow either....

But, the kids have enjoyed the snow.




We learned how to do snow angels....


And sled....

And throw snow balls....


And some of us never wanted to come in.....




Here's to being Snowed In!!!

8 comments:

Traci Fritz said...

You Arkansans make me laugh! We have 4-5 inches of snow and it's still falling. Our local schools didn't even cancel! ;) Looks like your boys had a blast in the snow. I'm taking my 2 out later this afternoon.

CaseyLew said...

Too cute! I love that Cruzy didn't want to come it...haha

Kirsten Blowers said...

HOW CUTE ARE YOUR BOYS!!! I just want to squeeze them!!

Sara Bell said...

I love it! Looks like you got twice as much snow as we did... I so wish we could get another good snow before it turns spring! AND the boys are getting so big... I have to update mom all the time, she thinks Cruz looks like your dad! Well take care! Happy New Year!

Amanda Rooney said...

Oh My WORD...looks like Colorado instead of Arkansas!!

For the first time in over 15 years, Texas had a white Christmas as well. It was BEAUTIFUL!!! It didn't last long though!

You made me feel so much better too...I'm not the only blogger that didn't hardly blog during the month of December. Thank you!!
:)

Rachel said...

Love those boys!!! Cute pictures!!

Alissa said...

I LOVE a good snow day myself! What fun ages to be at, I think the snow angels are precious and I mean Maddox and Cruz of course :).

Anonymous said...

love the pics!!!