Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday Randoms

• Maddox is back in soccer! This year his team in orange bulldogs;)!! We practice once a week and have games twice a week!! This might wear me out! Ha!!


• here's a random, I wish I had video of Maddox pretending to sleep. He doesn't know how to snore, so he says "hong-shooooo, hong-shoooo". It's so funny!

• I got a pic of Cruz on the washer while I washed his botsy. He has to keep an eye on it;)



• Cruz is such a little toot. He knows how to get what he wants. His new thing is when he doesn't want to do something he says he can't walk. I'll tell him to pick up toys and he's stands there kicking his feet up and down like he's trying to walk, but he just CAN'T do it!!! It's so funny!

• finally added our new beach pics to our photo wall. I'm rewally happy how it turned out!



•. Here's a close up of the boys:




• cruz's obsession is golf. I'm not exaggerating when I say he plays non-stop when we are at the house. He loves it!


Happy Thursday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

kimmie said...

I love your picture wall!! Love the beach pic and Cruz just might be the next Tiger!! (In golf!)ha!

Kimberley said...

hong-shooo made me LOLOL!!! :)