Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Eyes Wide Shut

So yesterday Maddox got his second hair cut. Again, it made him look even older! His hair is still growing at different rates, so I haven't really been able to give him a "style" yet. Maybe it will be a little more filled in next time! I want it to get a little longer, but it all grows at different speeds!

After his nap yesterday I took my camera and baby brother upstairs to get some pictures. Maddox LOVES for me to put both of them in the same bed. He'll lay down next to Cruz and look at him and laugh and play. It really is sweet! HOWEVER....I couldn't quite "capture" the full cuteness of them together because ONE of my boys will NOT open his eyes for a picture....see for yourself....






3 comments:

Rachel said...

How funny!!! But even with his eyes shut, those pics are just too cute for words!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Too funny! One of my used to not be able to take a picture without opening his mouth up wide. And I mean WIDE! Not smiling wide. Just wide. ;D

Rachel said...

you have 2 HANDSOME boys!! I am so happy for you!!