Just thought I would do a quick post and update on what new things the boys are doing.
Maddox is now saying:
* "HA-puls" - apples
* "pups" - cups
* "oh NOOOooooo" I so wish you could hear the full cuteness of how he says this!
* "all dund" - all done
* and anytime he sees food, whether it be on the TV or right in front of him, he gives a BIG "MMMmmmmm". I really need to get him on a McDonald's commercial or something...he could really sell you on some food!
* holding his head up SO good while on his tummy. He likes tummy time more than Maddox ever did!
* Sleeping so good at night! Last night he ate at 11pm and then not again till 5 am....Hallelujah!
* And best of all, we are starting to get more and more smiles. I have not been able to get a picture of one though. Still working on that!
The boys are keeping me so busy, but what a blessing they are to us. When I am holding them both early in the morning watching cartoons (Cruz in my left arm, Maddox on my right...drinking a "pup") I just can't believe they are both MINE! My sweet boys...I love you!