Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ice Storm

We have been stuck in the house since yesterday with this crazy ice storm hitting Northwest Arkansas!! I think we have over an inch of ice at this point. Tonight we'll be getting snow on top of that, so who knows when we'll get out again!

I took some pictures this afternoon of the ice outside. There is just SO much, I can't remember the last time I saw ice like this. The trees behind our house are starting to get really heavy. I'm hoping we don't loose power tonight! A few of my friends already have. And on a side note, IT IS SO HARD TO STAY ON A DIET WHEN YOU ARE STUCK IN THE HOUSE!!! I'M DYING HERE!




2 comments:

Ruthanne said...

Wowza! That IS a lot of ice. We didn't get hit that hard. I hope your power doesn't go out. Fingers crossed!

Alissa said...

I hope that all is well!!! Thanks for the pics, that is amazing and scary all at the same time.