Friday, June 5, 2009

Game Room Sneak Peek....

Things are well under way upstairs in the game room. So exciting! So far we have been collecting items and painting walls. Kirsten is AWESOME!!

So I'm posting a few shots so you can get an idea of what's been going on so far. She'll be back painting more today, so we aren't finished, but I'm just so excited to share! We still have to buy more stuff and get the window treatments done, and I'm waiting on items bought online...but here is what we've got so far...

Here is part of the ceiling. Its orange, green walls, with teal "fun stuff" painted on....


Remember the BAR....the one that has been the source of many fights between David and I? He loves it, I don't know what to do with it....Kirsten took care of that problem. She painted it up cute and now I love it!


I love this wall!
I told Kristen I wanted to incorporate the "hogs" in some way. She painted this above the sectional:So lots more to come....I can't wait!

5 comments:

Bamawhitney said...

wow, this room looks awesome!

The Bertram's said...

Sooo cute - that room is going to look soo good! I can't wait to see the finished product.
Devin

alyssa said...

OOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Kim at Scarlett Boutique said...

I love it, soooo fun! Can't wait to see the finished product, she is awesome!

Alissa said...

Cute, cute, cute! I know David will love that discription of the gameroom, but it is CUTE and colorful :)