Monday, June 29, 2009

My 30th Birthday Weekend!!

What a busy weekend. Think I'll mostly do pics on this one...but here is the run down...

YES, I am now old....a 30 year old. But from what everyone tells me, 30 is the new 20.

So to celebrate, we had a dinner with our closest friends at Bonefish Grill on Friday night (this was the weekend before last). Thanks to everyone who came. Even my sister and friend Kendall came up from Little Rock for the celebration. We had a great dinner and a great time. I have got some GREAT friends!

Here are some pics from dinner and a few from Eddie Haskell's afterwards:
Kendall, Kim, and Me

Marcy and I

Our collections of glow sticks....don't ask!!;)

Me and Heather

David got me a yummy chocolate cake....can you tell I'm excited!!?

Me, Tonya, and Michelle

Me and Amber being silly...I was laughing really hard in this pic!

Me, Serenity, Michelle, Tonya, and Amber

Me, Michelle, and Amber outside Eddie Haskell's

Can I just say, maybe 30 isn't the new 20...cause we defintily didn't act 20 at Eddie Haskell's. We thought we would keep the party going but when we got there it was too crowded, too loud, and too bright. I mean, we had a hanging light right in our faces...so we moved the table. Then the music was too loud and we couldn't talk...so we moved our table down from the speakers. Then, we started laughing uncontrollably at how OLD we were acting. So we decided to leave this annoying place and go home to play guitar hero....I love being 30!;)

Saturday we did a lake day with myself, David, Mark and Kim, and Kendall and Scott. Here are a few pics:
Kim riding upfront!

Scott, Dave, and Mark

Me and Kendall

Saturday night we had a birthday party for Miss Ashlyn. My friend Alyssa took the best pics...go to her blog to check them out. What a great carnival party that was!
Here is one pic from the party of me and my boy, Cruz! Don't you just love how he sucks those fingers ALL the time!

After the birthday party, the boys went fishing and the girls went and ate at Table Mesa in the Bentonville Square. If you live in NWA and haven't been there, RUN THERE NOW!! YUMMY!!!!!!!!!

What a great weekend...thanks friends! You make turning 30 not so bad!!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

What a fun weekend, and happy 30th!!! We need to do lunch and celebrate! Looks like you had a blast, and I love the outfit and the bow! You are presh! HUGS!

Kim at Scarlett Boutique said...

Happy birthday Amy! Don't let the age thing get to you, it is all just a state of mind! You will not believe the wisdom you will find in the coming years, its like finding out the "secret" you wish you had known in your younger days! You and your precious family are just adorable!

P.S. I didn't know you knew Tonya! She was my table leader at our last women's bible study, LOVE HER!!!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Happy Birthday!! what a fun weekend! such cute pics! you look beautiful=)

Tara Gibson said...

you make 30 look fabulous girl! sounds like you had a wonderful birthday and you looked beautiful!

Rachel said...

Happy 30th girl!! I am right behind you and I think our 30's will be fab!! You looked gorgeous with the flower in your hair and I know the glowsticks all to well =)!!! I hope you had a good visit at ACH and we missed you at the party!! I LOVED LOVED LOVED the gown!!!

Ruthanne said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

You look fabulous.