Thursday, June 25, 2009

I've been tagged!

My friend Alyssa tagged me over on her blog...so here goes:)

The Honest Scrap award comes with a few rules. First, you have to tell your readers ten things about you that they may not know, but are true. Second, you have to tag 10 people with the award. Third, let all the people you've tagged know that they've gotten it. And finally, make sure you link back to the person who awarded you.

So here goes....

1.I taught Junior High school before I was a stay at home mom! And I loved it!!

2. I am a fan of Britney Spears...always have been, always will...don't judge me:)

3. It is insane how many times a day I check blogs and Facebook. Seriously, what the heck did I look at on the internet before these things were around!!?

4. I let my kid eat way too much junk food! Got to get that under control!

5. Laying out is one of my favorite hobbies:)

6. Cruz was a BIG surprise, but what a sweet blessing he is!

7. I was homecoming maid of honor my senior year of high school.

8. I went to college at ASU in Jonesboro...what an outsider I am here in NWA!! Home of the Razorbacks!

9. I have a serious shopping addiction. Seriously...its a problem. Buying things makes me happy, then the new wears off, then I want more. This is something I have got to work on!

10. Here is a deep dark true confession....having 2 kids so close together about put me over the edge. Seriously! I had severe post pardum...doing much better now thanks to my wonderful doctor:)

I tag:
Devin, Alissa, Bama girl in AZ, Ruthanne, Naturally Caffeinated, Casey L, Mandy, Katie C, Sarah Bell (BOTH of you...I know two!)

2 comments:

alyssa said...

oooh! i love britney too. she's hot. haha

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

oh i am an out of control junk food eater too=)! thanks for the tag (i think, haha, was that me?)!! if it is i'll try to come up with my list!=)