Sunday, February 20, 2011

What my Boys Did While I was in Puerto Rico

We are lucky to have my parents living so close by. And they are always able to help out. They kept the kids the whole time we were gone and dad sent me pictures almost everyday so I could see what they were doing;)!

They made valentine cupcakes!








I sent presents for them to open on valentines day..... However, mom and dad let them open them early!!!!!

Maddox got super hero stuff and candy:


Cruz got Thomas stuff and candy;)


Watching his new DVD;)


They went to chuck e cheeses!!


Played games!


Won tickets!!!


Ate popsicles...


And ice cream cones...


And went to a Mountie basketball game!


Can you say spoiled??????

Thanks mom and dad!!!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Ruthanne said...

Ha! Aren't grandparents great?! Looks like your boys had a blast.

Also, I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who give more than candy on Valentine's Day. I always feel like I overdo it, but I can' help it. ::snort:: I think gift giving is my love language.

Jill said...

Awww, it looks like they had so much fun! That's awesome that your parents keep them for you so you can have alone time.

So, I saw you on Kelly's Korner and I have to ask...how tall are you? You're either tall or you've got shrimpy friends. LOL! I'm 5'9". I used to sneak and eat extra Flintstone vitamins when I was little. What's your excuse? Tee-hee!