Wednesday, October 15, 2008

6 weeks left and counting....

Here I am at 33 1/2 weeks. For some reason, adding the "1/2" in my week count makes it seem that much closer! I am getting to the point of being so ready to have this baby.
Starting around 2 weeks ago, I started feeling so bad. At my last dr. appt. I was telling her (Dr. Sarver) all of my symptoms and how it seems so different from my last pregnancy. I jokingly said that is was probably because I am going to have this baby early, and she said that I probably would! I'm trying to not to get my hopes up about this, but she is not the type of person to just say something like that. In fact, she repeatedly told me that I would NOT have Maddox early, and of course, he came a week late.
Today I was buying milk at Wal-Mart and happened to notice the expiration date...Nov 29 2008....my exact due date! For some reason this freaked me out....I'll have this baby before this milk goes bad....wierd to think!
Here is a picture of me at 33 weeks.

We got our new double stroller and car seat in this week. I love the look, but feel like I am pushing a bus!! This really may help with my shopping addiction, it seems like it is going to be so hard to get around with 2 kids, one in a car seat, and one who is a total mess when shopping!
Maddox thinks all of this new "gear" is big fun. He likes to get in and out of the stroller and played in the car seat forever the day we unpacked it. Wonder if he'll like it as much when lil brother is in it??


Hopefully this weekend we will get Cruz's crib together. We have been working on the boys' bathroom and I'm almost done with it. I'll get some pics up as soon as everything comes together. It's going to be so cute!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

girl, you look precious! all belly!! hang in there.

Rachel said...

You look great!! He will be here before you know it!!

Alissa said...

As I said before, you look fantastic! And Maddox looks all ready to stroll with his baby brother, SO precious :) Can't wait to see the bathroom.

Bridget said...

Consider shopping trips over with the double stroller! That is unless you have to run in for a couple things (anything you can fit on the bottom basket) is what you can buy. It really isnt that bad pushing it once you get used to it, it took me a few times to manuever it just right then it was a breeze.
Next, you will have to get a double walking stroller and we can walk together.

Anonymous said...

Amy - You have a beautiful family! Congratulations on the upcoming edition - you look smokin' girl!!

How are your parents?

Anonymous said...

Shame on you for having never gone to War Eagle! Shame! Shame! *wink*

We love it - it's our annual girl's getaway weekend . . . .and let me tell ya' - I LOVE some girl's time away!!!!

How's the pregnancy going? I'm sure you're ready for it to be over soon - I know I always was.

Amanda (McNeely) Vestal said...

Neely misses Maddox too. We're out of town next week--we should get them together the week after.

Lindsey said...

You look sickningly cute at 33 weeks! Funny how many people I know in your KM class.