Friday, October 3, 2008

Maddox found his "Chi"

I think I've told this story to everyone, but this was too cute. When I get ready in the mornings I let Maddox play in a drawer with all of my hair stuff (brushes, bottles, hair dryer, etc.). It keeps him entertained to drag everything out! Anyways, the other morning I was getting ready and not paying attention. When I looked down I saw Maddox with my Chi (flat iron) trying to "straighten" his hair! Too funny! Guess his picking up on what Mom does:). Here's a pic of him doing his hair...

1 comment:

The Bertram's said...

Amy,
Oh my gosh it was so good to hear from you. Maddox is such a cutie - I love him. And I love the name Cruz - do you have any other good names in your head that you can share? Our ultra sound is in just a few weeks, so we really haven't talked a lot about names. You look so good - such a pretty pregnant lady! Anyways, I am not doing JL this year. I miss all of yall, but I was asked to be on the leadership team of BSF (bible study fellowship) and decided to do that. I enjoy it so much, but it takes up quite a bit of time). With Ava starting all her activities, there was not a day committee that I could do. So I am not this year. What committee are you on? Are you enjoying it. I will have steven link yall to my blog (I don't know how). And we really need to get together. Lets please do lunch or something.
Talk to you soon,
Devin