Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Madd's First Haircut

Monday we took Maddox to Bijin Salon in Bentonville for his first haircut! We were recommended to go there from one of my friends who takes both of her kids there. Shawntell cut is "mullet". He did really good. I didn't have to sit with him, he sat in the booster seat all by himself. He got frustrated a couple of times and wanted down. But, when she used the buzz clippers on his neck, that got him tickled! After she finished, she gave him a pack of goldfish and a blow pop. The blow pop was a hit and ended up drooled all over his new shirt! Luckily it came out:). Maddox sure looks like a big boy now! I'm still trying to get used to the new "look".
Of course, being the cheesy mom I am, I took a million pics! Here are a few....and last is the finished cut and his blow pop!




5 comments:

Michelle said...

WOW Amy, he does look like a big boy! He is such a cutie!

Amanda (McNeely) Vestal said...

He looks like a little boy...not a baby. Still super cute though.

Rachel said...

He looks so cute!! I love the new cut!! It is bittersweet to get little boys' hair cut - you are tired of the mess, but they always look sooo old!!!

Lindsey said...

What a big boy! So cute!

Alissa said...

Awe, I love the cut! Now that Donavon's hair is cut completely off I like it even better buzzed :)