Saturday, March 6, 2010

Quiet Lil Weekend

We have had absolutely wonderful weather around Arkansas this weekend. The boys and I have played outside almost everyday! Cruz loves to just RUN. Maddox loves to play ball. They were so cute yesterday...I had to run and grab my camera for some cute pics.....










Even Nash has had a good weekend....

Last night we got take out and then went to Braum's for ice cream. It felt like summer!! I laid back relaxing night...just what we all needed!
This morning David went fishing with his buddy Matt and the boys and I are just hanging out. We are going to our neighbors house tonight for dinner. Maddox loves to play with their kids, so it will be fun for sure!
AND GUESS WHAT??!!!....

Maddox went potty at our house last night! (I say "our house" because he regularly does it at school, but NEVER for us!!).

So guess who got his reward...finally....

His favorite candy.....TWIZZLERS!!

And guess who cried because he wanted one too.....

1 comment:

The Bells said...

Lovin' the great weather. Lovin' those Gymboree outfits. Lovin' those precious boys!