Sunday, May 2, 2010

I'm Back from DC

And Amber and I had a BLAST!!! I have so much to blog about!!! BUT....for now just a few pics! I'm going to do several posts this week over the amazing things we got to do!

And yes, I HAD LUNCH WITH MICHELLE OBAMA!!!!! It was amazing. We attended the Congressional Wives Clubs' First Lady's Luncheon this past Wednesday. What an amazing experience. Amber gets to go every year, and I got a chance to go with her this year. What an opportunity!

Anyways, I'll be blogging about that tomorrow...in lots of detail! And I'll post about all the other thousand things we did. We must have walked a million miles! We saw ALL of DC!!!

Until then, I couldn't wait to get a few photos up...all taken from my iPhone! Better pics later in the week, promise!

**FYI, the last two pics were taken in a DC gift shop...haha!!!

Can't wait to fill you in on more of my trip, but just don't have the time right now to go into detail! But I CAN tell you it was the most fun girls trip I have ever been on with my best friend in the whole world! Thanks Amber for inviting me!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I am dying over those last two pics! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Those are great! Looks like such a fun, fun trip! Love your little yellow jacket...you look so Jackie-O.