Monday, April 26, 2010

The Big Boil 2010

This weekend we headed to Little Rock for my sisters annual Crawfish Boil. It is always a blast...the perfect Southern, laid back, get together. Lots of mud bugs, beverages, and dips. The weather was beautiful!

We headed down with our friends the Browns. (I invited two couples to come with us...NWA crashed that Little Rock party...hehe!) . The Hutchinsons were already in LIttle Rock, so they met us there.

Here are a few pics from our fun road trip!

Rachel and I on the way down...





Rachel and I at my sisters house...

Every year my sisters friend Kendal makes one guy an apron to wear while they cook and eat crawfish. David felt so left out last year not having an apron so he begged Kendall for one...I love what she put on it...hahahahaha!!!!

Some of the guys modeling their aprons...In order they say, "Who's your craw-daddy", "Here's your damn apron", "Crawfish Bad, Beer Good" (Scott hates crawfish), " and "Give me Hot and Spicy Tails". We are so bad...

Here is me and Amber, and Rachel...the NWA party crashers...;)Rachel eating a crawfish..I refused!
Me and my girl Amber (we are leaving for DC together tomorrow!!!!)Me and one of my favorite peeps, Kendall.
Here's a shot of all the girls:
I hate that the following picture didn't turn out good. Its my hubby Dave with Amber. Since Ambers hubby Josh has been gone so much with work, we joke that Amber has become Davids second wifey...she's always around;)! I love it!Here's Amber and her real hubby, Josh...how cute are they!?

Another cute couple, Shane and Rachel...This picture is so funny to me...Josh looks like he's saying "MMMMMM".I didn't get a single picture of me and my sis:(...But thanks Kim for hosting as always. NWA had a blast at your party!!!!

I'm flying out tomorrow for DC! Davids Mom is coming up to help him with the kids while I'm away! Be back on Saturday....

5 comments:

Tara Gibson said...

love all the pics! Drew and I are gonna have to come crash next year : ) Have a great time on your trip and I cant wait to hear all about it!

Rachel said...

What a great weekend!!! Love yall and thanks for inviting us!!!

Jill said...

What a great party! That looks like so much fun. LOVE the aprons! LOL!!! Hilarious! As always, you look super cute! Have fun in DC...take lots of pics!

Christa said...

Just found your blog...it's too cute! New follower here!! :)

Snoodle Family said...

Fun! I like the beer apron the best! LOL
Here is my new blog! :)
jenn

http://awemoments2010.blogspot.com/