Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm so mean...

But, I'm sick of the PACI!! Remember this post....

Well after reviewing all the great comments, I've finally decided to go with the "clip off the end of the paci" idea.


I feel so mean, but here they are...

Maddox found it and brought it to me and said, "Where the top go?".
I told him, "It broke off."
Maddox, "Ohhhhhh."
He laid it down and walked off.
How easy.
Except we have paci's lost all over this house, he finds more that aren't "broke".
But in time, they will be all broke.
And Maddox will be paci free....
I hope....;)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't imagine. We had to break Abbie sooner than later. We were in the hospital two weeks ago with her pneumonia and the doctor asked us to try and take it out to see if her oxygen level would go up...it did! Didn't leave us much of a choice then!!

www.dukeandsarah.blogspot.com

Tara Gibson said...

haha hey! sounds like it is working! i would so try it too! hope you are doing great pretty!

Amanda Rooney said...

Hang in there! You can do it!!

And thanks for your sweet comments regarding my pics. I was hoping to post more, but I got a virus on my laptop yesterday. We're hoping I haven't lost EVERYTHING!!! And why do these things have to happen when the hubs is out of town?????

Hope you guys are doing great!!

Jill said...

HAHAHA!!! You know he's probably thinking "How in the heck did that happen?" You'll have to let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Rachel said...

We are going to give Maddox such a hard time one day for his paci love =)!! Love the pic with the scissors =)!!!