Monday, March 7, 2011

Cozy as a Mouse

Maddox and Cruz love this book:



They also like to get "cozy". We use that word a lot. They like to get wrapped up in blankets with a cup a blankey.

So on night a long time ago when we were reading the above book and came to this page:



Both boys asked me if I could get them that cozy when they got in bed that night. I said "as cozy as a mouse?". And they said "yes!"

So now it's a common phrase around here. When they go to bed they say "cozy as a mouse". When they watch a movie they say "cozy as a mouse". Always meaning they want to be all wrapped up in blankets!;)

Just look.....












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That is too cute!

Jill said...

Aren't they cute! My kids love being cozy too. Actually, so do I! :-)

Kimberley said...

oh my goodness, they look so snug! so so sweet!