Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Paddy's!

Yesterday after mothers day out, I took the boys to a new park in our area. We usually go straight home for naps but it was so warm...


I told them I had a surprise place to take them!


They were so happy!!!


Maddox couldn't quite get the rock climbing wall:(!


Say cheese!


Maddox, I said SMILE!!!!


Throwing rocks in the stream:)


Checking out the trail map and where we were on the map. He was very interested in this.


Brothers.


Of course Cruz ended with boo-boo's on both knees!


Now, I've got to wash and dry cruz's cute outfit so he can wear it again today!!

Happy St. Patricks Day!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Kimberley said...

they both look adorable in their green!!

aWare said...

OMG! We were there yesterday! It was a surprise to mine too before Harry's doctor appt. We almost went after naps...that park is AWESOME! Cute kids and their green!

Sara Bell said...

I just love your boys! Love Cruz and his outfit! Sad about Maddox and his allergies, I hope everything goes well from no on and no more scares. Happy Spring to you my dear!