Monday, April 11, 2011

RANDOMNESS:)

My new favorite lip color...TARTE LIP LUSTER....in between a gloss and a lip stick...I love!!

How cute is this picture.....Maddox was cracking his friend Avery up at lunch the other day. He was making funny faces....I love it!

The other night I hosted a Left, Right, Center party for all my girlfriends....I didn't take ANY Pics....so go look at my friend ASHLEY'S page for more info! But here are some great recipes I tried out....the Candy Shop Pizza was sinfully awesome! It's so easy to make! You've got to try it!!!!!

RASPBERRY BEER



3 1/2 (12-oz.) bottles beer, chilled 1 (12-oz.) container frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate, thawed 1/2 cup vodka Preparation 1. Using the back of a spoon, mash raspberries in a bowl; transfer to a pitcher. Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve over ice. *3/4 cup thawed frozen raspberries may be substituted.


CANDY SHOP PIZZA

1 (18-ounce) package NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 1 cup NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 1/2 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter 1 cup coarsely chopped assorted candy* Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Grease baking sheet or pizza pan. Place whole bar of dough scored side down onto prepared baking sheet or pizza pan. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately sprinkle morsels over hot crust; drop peanut butter by spoonfuls onto morsels. Let stand for 5 minutes or until morsels are shiny. Gently spread chocolate and peanut butter evenly over cookie crust. Sprinkle candy in single layer over pizza. Cut into wedges; serve warm or at room temperature.

I topped it with chopped up...M&M's, Butterfinger, Nestle Crunch, and Twix. I froze them first so they would chop easy! SOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!!!

Makes 12 servings.


Getting a little GNO tonight....I can't wait!!


Till next time.....:)

No comments: