Monday, June 21, 2010

Cruz's First Haircut!

Well, I've been away from the blogging world...we were on vacation last week in Myrtle Beach! (I'll be posting about that soon.) But, right before we left on vaca, I decided Cruz needed to trim his "soon to be mullet". He is 18 months old now, and it was time.

We took him to a salon at our local mall called Brieshi. It is where I always get Maddox's hair cut. David always gives me a hard time because it is pretty nice just to go for a kid haircut...but I am so nervous of them getting a bad cut! (Side note: my husband gets his hair cut at WALMART!!!! Any other place is ridiculous to him! HAHA!)

So here is my lil guy after getting his first lock snipped. We saved every bit of it! Doesn't he looked thrilled to be getting his hair done!


Here is the finished product:



And of course he got a sucker for being so good!

You'll be hearing lots from me this week...lots of fun stuff been going on around here!!
Oh, and happy first day of summer everyone!

3 comments:

Kimberley said...

love the fresh haircut - cute!

i bought a pair of clippers and figured we could cut jacob's hair ourselves. we've done it a few times now, but he still hates it. we actually did it last night and practically scalped him. we used a 2, maybe we should've used a 3 or 4. oops. oh well, it's just hair. HA! :)

maybe i'll do a post on it :)

Jill said...

Awwww, he looks so handsome with his new haircut! I think Cruz looks so much like you!

Alissa said...

What a handsome young man!